Double Skin Steel Partitioning
Our double skin steel partitioning ranges are ideally suited for the construction of welfare facilities, offices, storage facilities and factory dividing walls, clean rooms.
Double Skin Steel Partitioning Installation
Double skin steel partitioning is a speedy installation system to install based on panels fitting into a floor track and being connected via an H post or concealed clips. Panel configurations can be either solid to full height, half glazed, solid glass solid and borrowed light with an insulation material sandwiched between the steel outer faces. An additional sound reducing double skin partitioning system is available if required.
- Height – 2.4m, 2.70m and 3.00m high
- Widths – 1.00m
- Mullion posts are provided for stability
- Doors are available in steel and timber as either double, single or sliding modules
- Glass is supplied in 6.4mm laminated or double glazed sections
- Ceilings are easily accomadated into the double skin steel partitioning range.
- Non standard heights, widths, door configurations and glazing can be supplied to accommodate specific requirements.
- Finish – Standard powder coated finishes are available with non standard colours availible in any Standard RAL colour.