Single Skin Steel Partitioning Installation
Single skin steel partitioning is a cost effective solution based on an angle framework panel with sheet steel or glass infill panels. The panels are connected to the floor and adjoining panels via mechanical fixings making the system ideal for relocation and modification. A variety of configurations can be achieved within the panels to incorporate solid or glazed sections.
- Height – 2.4m, 2.70m and 3.00m high
- Widths – 1.00m
- Mullion posts are provided for stability
- Doors are available in steel as either double, single or sliding modules
- Glass is supplied in 6.4mm laminated or toughened as standard
- Ceilings are easily accommodated into the single skin steel partitioning range
- Non standard heights, widths, door configurations and glazing can be supplied to accommodate specific requirements.
- Finish – Standard powder coated finishes are available with non-standard colours available in any Standard RAL colour.