Mesh Partitioning Installation
As with the single skin steel partitioning system the mesh option is constructed using an angle framework. The panels are in filled with a mesh to create a panel offering security and visibility. By coating the single skin mesh partitioning system in a hot dipped galvanised finish the system lends itself perfectly to the formation of external enclosures that can be used to protect air-conditioning or ductwork, stair enclosures or simply create secure compounds.
- Height – 2.4m, 2.70m and 3.00m high
- Widths – 1.00m
- Mullion posts are provided for stability
- Doors are available in steel as either double, single or sliding modules
- Non standard heights, widths, door configurations and glazing can be supplied to accommodate specific requirements.
- Finish – Standard powder coated finishes are available with non-standard colours available in any Standard RAL colour. Galvanised options are available for external use.